Re: incident at overpool station

Posted By:
Date:

Right, I'll have a rant with this............

These degenerates have no future, no hope, no intelligence, and why? Simply because their parents don't care, they were born for one reason, and one reason only, the council will pay for single mothers and home them, instead of trying to do something for the child, they believe a 16 year old girl, who's spent half of her life with a crack needle in her arm can honestly raise a child, and raise them to be a decent person - COME ON, WAKE UP!!

If it was down to me, I'd stick these kids up for adoption, unless the parent/s could prove a healthy living was possible, WITHOUT USING MY TAX MONEY.

Crime is easier than work in the port, it's the start of a new generation of organised crime, whoever says crime doesn't pay is full of sh*t, from what I can gather, based on things I've seen, crime does pay, and pretty well. The police force has become a joke, and let's face it they live in fear of a revolt, they'd sooner sit by a roadside, make a bit of commission, because John Doe, 34, business manager is minted and doing 2mph over the limit, collar him, make him feel bad, in the mean time some 22 year old kid has just pulled another £1,000 for getting some naive teen smacked out of his eyeballs.

The Port is falling apart at the seams, the police won't do anything about it, the only people who would have had any control would have been the parents, but it's so late on now, that their parents no longer have any presidence either, where does it all end, DOES IT ALL END???

Messages In This Thread